Download Mod Minecraft Mo' Shiz 1.6.2

Download Minecraft Mod Mo 'shiz. Mod to add new ore blocks, fences, stairs, tools, armor, and more. The reason behind this, is that I do not like to have 100 of the mod on my server, causing it to crash / take time to get to a working state. So I came up with a list of the ore I want to see in the game, and I brought them all together into one mod.
  




      The first version of the mod that work is v1.00 Beta.
      The version of the mod comes up as: v1.01, v1.02, and so on.
      Released: June 19, 11:11.
      Latest version: v1.19.
      Compatibility: Minecraft 1.6.2

What this Mod More?

      As of v1.19
      The 36 Tools
      16 Armor Sets
      1 stairs
      10 Barriers
      Blocks 72, 31 of which are new ore
      50 items, 7 of which are foods, 2 new drag

      Note Mo 'shiz will be constantly updated. Updated every likely will contain new items / blocks / armor / etc. I released a new version quite often, sometimes even a week 1-8 version! At the moment I type this, there is no configuration to change the ID to allow compatibility with other mods that occupy the same ID number. I have lots of ideas for new stuff, but I will be adding soon.

Updated: Mo__Shiz_v1.19.zip - 12/08/2013

Change log

v1.19

     fixed olivine texture pickaxe from loading the wrong image
     Onyx armor added
     Platinum added armor
     Ruby added armor


Download Mod Minecraft Mo' Shiz  1.6.2

 

Free Minecraft Mods Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger