Minecraft Skateboard Mod


Here are the Pro Mod papertazer share with you. Looking forward to welcome you and have fun!
Hello everyone! My name is papertazer!
This is the skateboard mod! Right now, this mod is in it's early stages. Right now, it is ALPHA 0:01. Like right now, the ski does not move. However, you can still get into it. My reasoning for posting the first mod in development, is to get you to join.
What would you add to this mod?
Ramps?
Rail?
Over skis?
Tricks?
This is why I have posted this so early. In the near future, I plan to have board control, as well as at least a kickflip have some fun with. I also will be adding a handrail.
Why I MADE THIS MOD
Well, first, it is not done, not even close, in fact it is just beginning. I simply love skateboarding, So I took it upon myself to start this mod, hoping that others will like it.

INSPIRATION
Well, skateboarding and Minecraft are obvious elements of this mod is great, but there is one thing that really stood out above the rest. My real inspiration for this mod is really a wonderful animation by CapainSparklez where Steve is a kickflip - the tail - 270 out. Ever since I saw this picture, I just know this mod has been created. So, although it is very late coming, here :)

TEMS
Skateboard
Hand rail (do not right now)
-Police Baton
-Donut

Mobs!
-Police!
In the future there will be voices and other things)

Crafting!
X = Battens
O = iron ingots
_ = Nothing
A = Cocoa Bean
C = Wheat
K = Iron Block

skis:
X X X
O _O
___

Rail:
K K K
O _O
___

donuts:
A A A
C C C
___

FUTURE PLANS
RED = NO SUCCESS
GREEN = DONE

Ray-work
-Many skateboard
-Better 3D models
Audio-Police
Sound-Skateboard
Trick-Skateboard
Skateboard-control
-Ramps
-Customizable Interface your table
- "Learning mechanisms" or the
-Server Support

MOD TEAM
Coder = Papertazer
Modeling = Papertazer
Artist = ALinkToTheFuture

Download Skateboard Mod

http://minecraftdownloadmod.com/skateboard-mod.html

 

Free Minecraft Mods Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger