Chromatose Texture Pack

A colorful experience in Minecraft. This pack is totally hand drawn using Wacom tech and Photoshop Elements!



I have used reference to develop some of the materials, however my imagination and my hands are the source of every piece in this pack. I have done several sketches and notes as to what I've wanted to pull off. Mostly trying to get a better grip on color theory.

Note that this pack also uses a bunch of the features that come with MCPatcher, including Custom Colors, Better Glass, CTM, Animated textures, and RandoMobs.

Additional Notes
NOTICE::: 1.7 stable is only stable without MCPatcher, due to issues with mojang's playing with renderPass, Better Glass is having severe issues that will disrupt a great deal of the work done. I have fixed *some* of the issues in 1.7 experimental.

Otherwise everything works right in 1.6 so if you folks are still on 1.6 you'll not have a problem. Hopefully when Minecraft Coders Pack comes out with 1.7.4 we can see how Better Glass will be implemented

You will need MCPatcher for most of the features; I highly recommend CTM, Better Grass, Random Mobs, and Custom Colors. I would highly suggest having fun with Optifine. It's a great fine tuning agent however I haven't used it myself too much recently to ensure CTM will work with it.

Libk Forum: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/366545-64x-srds-chromatose-15bwc161718-2-19-experimental-18-ctm-fix-2-all-18-blocks-done-some-more-ctm-fixes-still-some-kinks/

Author: thecrazydudesrd

Version: Minecraft 1.7.4

Resolution: 64x64

1.7.4 SRD_s_Chromatose__x64__1.7_.zip

1.6.4 SRD_s_Chromatose__x64__1.6_.zip

1.5.2 SRD_s_Chromatose__x64__1.5BWC_.zip

Minecraft Texture Packs

 

Free Minecraft Mods Copyright © 2011-2012 | Powered by Blogger